Meals & Memories: A Collection of Melrose Park Recipes
Sharing recipes is a wonderful tradition and we need yours! The Melrose Park Public Library is publishing a cookbook featuring the best recipes from our community. Please share your best recipes and memories. Your name will be printed with your recipe. You can return your recipe and memories to the library, send it via email to: recipes@MPPLibrary.org, or submit your recipe online.
Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Your Content
- If you send Content, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- MPPL will determine, at its discretion, whether to publish any of your Content.
- You acknowledge that MPPL may use all intellectual property rights in your Content throughout the world, in perpetuity, without restriction and free of charge including publication of that material in hard copy publications or in electronic media, using your Content in advertising and promotional material for MPPL and permitting others to do any of these and that any such use does not give rise to any obligation of MPPL to make any payment of any kind to you.
- You waive all moral rights in your Content and consent to anything that MPPL (or any person permitted to do so by MPPL) may do in relation to your Content which would otherwise be in breach of your moral rights.
- MPPL may edit your Content in its discretion.
- On providing your Content to MPPL for publication in any media, you indemnify MPPL and its officers, employees and agents against any damage or loss made against or suffered by any of those indemnified arising, in whole or in part, as a result of a breach by you of these terms and conditions.